Thursday, June 18, 2009

Places Hiring Students



Yet the school year just ended was teaching me something ... but I am stubborn as a mule I'm screwed. The heir children joined the summer. Do you think perhaps send him along with his friends? No , of course.
I just looked where I was most comfortable, where they had the best program and I've thrown to the lions. Yesterday was the second day:
"Mommy I do not want go to summer school "
" Why? "
" Because I have no friend "
Ecchetelà.

Nor is it that really needs some friends: need reference points. The changes must be managed domain. You know the game of dominoes?


To advance we must stick to something you already know.
My son is the same. The new house they like because we have not changed her room when we moved.
School? A disaster all over again! Summer boys? A disaster all over again.
This weekend we will go camping for the first volta. Andrà bene ci siamo noi come "supporto conosciuto".
E' giusto, è sbagliato che debba far in modo di creare almeno una situazione conosciuta? Non lo so. E così. Almeno per adesso.
Posso solo sperare che il giorno in cui dovrà seguire le sue passioni abbia il coraggio di farlo senza "stampelle".

0 comments:

Post a Comment