Saturday, June 6, 2009

Whats Does The Grey Jelly Bracelets Mean

Stranger Than Fiction

Someone will riconoscituo in the title the title of a film pleasant, but that's not why I chose it.

Here and there you talk about how the virtual transported to the real has created doubts and confusion.
Here in my room I reflect on it.

seems to me a little 'speech when I hear the crowds watching CSI Computer I angrily points out that by 4 pixels wide open even the Almighty would know we bring out a clear picture. And I say, who cares!
I'm not watching a documentary to prepare a thesis, are magnificence on the couch to relax.
I read you I relax. Do not ask me if the story you wrote is true or not, I like or dislike. I do not care if people know of my blog or not, if I see better or worse than I know in real life.

When I look at a picture I can see I left the set and if I approach it disitnguerò details, one by one.

I did not open a blog to find friends, but I was pleasantly surprised to be able to establish strong relationships with people far away.

You are true, are false? Never mind me that's okay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment