Ieri sera col folle informatico abbiamo affrontato la tetralogia di Alien. Quelle piccole follie che a volte le coppie fanno quando i figli sono in vacanza!
In Alien 3 la nostra sfigatissima Ripley finiva in una colonia penale dove i maschi avevano i cromosomi YY. Maschi allo stato puro.
Un brivido mi ha percorso la schiena. Se giĆ la maggiorparte dei maschi si comportano come si comportano con un cromosoma X, che mai combinerebbero con due Y?
So che non dovrei generalizzare, ma mi chiedo sempre weights more often as the role of a mother in the formation of a critical sense of men against women. I'm giving the right example for my child? My life will take him to see his wife in a broader perspective of what we now see in the world? And you have to come to terms with a legacy still alive too, when my father says, "Do not act like a sissy" and I would throw a punch in the mouth to my father.
The nature of my son is profoundly lazy and selfish (perhaps as a bit 'all only children) and a succession of "Mom, I'm thirsty," "Mama I dress?", "Mama take me what? " and now that is bigger and I would like some did things alone, I see all the limitations of too many so called for convenience, to lack of time, because it was easier to accommodate than fighting after a tiring day.
try to convince myself that it's not too late, that I still can smooth the edges of a temperament at times too cumbersome, I can redeem myself for the sake of my son and his future mate.
sometimes too heavy duty to grow a man.
0 comments:
Post a Comment