When I read the news of the earthquake in Mexico I was told: "You see that on the forum Temponi Common Place was right?".
Sorry, no.
Let's see in detail the events.
LC had appeared on the forum, on 11 / 6 a thread opened by Zagari beginning:
Post 1:
What I am about to say is very importante.Il June 22, 2010 there will be devastating terrorist attacks in the following cities: London, New York, Washington, Detroit, Toronto, Los Angeles, Portland and Mexico City.
course none of the provisions has occurred. After that date it was given to this Zagari escape from the forum. I wonder why ..
Il thread poi ha preso una piega interessante.
Vediamo alcune affermazioni di Temponauta fatte a partire dall'11 giugno.
Post 5:
Anch'io sento avvicinarsi eventi terribili, ma non è questo il modo di comunicarli, anche solo per "esorcizzarli".
E' vero, Temponauta, è molto meglio fare il misterioso.
Post 59:
Se ci sarà una deflagrazione nucleare negli USA, sarà una sola e avverrà nel porto di Phliladelphia (con possibile Alternatively, if changes were logistical problems in Norfolk).
I begin to wonder what has resulted from these premonitions.
Post 89:
Yesterday I had one of my dreams travelers. After a visit to the German embassy (ever) back home and a voice said to me, but like you've known? They launched ten missiles. When it happens it means that the time is short.
Ahh! It is now clear! Have premonitions that come in a dream to Temponi!
Post 97:
I "guessed" with precision the beginning of the Gulf War 1 and 2 and the attack on the Chinese embassy in Belgrade in many other cases I had no premonitions but only feelings, or inaccurate communications, which have come true on a different date or, understandably, were not precisely true. Let's say right now is growing strongly in me the knowledge that a violent very critical for the planet is about to be realized in a period not longer than one month ( I also set a date for Obama July 4).
Temponi course does not bring any evidence that would testify that he actually expected accurately the beginning of the wars Gulf and attack the embassy.
But if sometimes it is wrong to do premonitions, which has Temponi fault! These are the dreams that you are wrong, it happens!
Then talk of an imminent attack:
Post 153:
E 'imminent (by July 10, with the top four) because there is a floating vibration psychotronic (is the best expression of what I mean) that is becoming increasingly troublesome as a zuzuvela. [sic] It is not something that "happens all the time" (no longer).
Who has more time?
Someone raises the possibility that nothing may happen instead.
Post 159:
If nothing happens I will have no excuse and the only possible explanation is that I my body, mind and consciousness, which I use as any instrument (eg a radio, or computer), but aims to anticipate future events, serious, is not reliable and therefore can not be used outside of normal reasoning or intellectual work.
So if nothing happens you are a person as another?
What a disappointment ...
But let's get to the point. On June 26 Temponi says
Post 183:
Within 3-5 days there will be a violent earthquake that will be caused by a huge magnetic anomaly (I did not know whether natural or artificial). The everything seems to be referring to something the result of a criminal activity that is hidden under the water (the image seemed to unscrew a lid for access to a tank). I think that everything is referable to the Gulf of Mexico and the unexpected in the management of the problem. But it could also be something more far-reaching (for which earthquakes other) linked to imbalances in the Earth's magnetic field. It 's very difficult to decipher the future through images, without astral projection or someone who tells you what you see. But the date is very close, so have fun.
On June 30 there was a magnitude 6.5 earthquake in Mexico the Richter scale.
Temponi Then thou hast taken?
It seems so.
But let's see some details.
Mexico is one of the most seismic of the world.
http://geology.about.com/library/bl/maps/n_map_GSHAP1500.htm
In the world every day, there are between 6 and 30-40 earthquakes, more or less intense.
They range from 3 to 7 degrees on the Richter scale.
On June 23 there was already a shock of 4.4 scale always Oaxaca, where there was the epicenter of the quake of 30 / 6.
On April 5, 2010 had been another earthquake in the border between Mexico and the U.S. 7.2 scale
Also look here:
Earthquakes in Oaxaca, or surrounding areas, on June 8, June 17, June 23, June 25, June 23, happens to all of increasing intensity.
Finally, there are 120 earthquakes per year between 6 and 6.9 on the Richter scale, or one every three days.
Taking all these facts and documents no longer so difficult to predict an earthquake in Mexico.
Tempone was wrong the only thing that could go wrong, or that the earthquake was not violent at all, and July 4 and the following day not nothing has happened, if you mean that the Crown has dropped Belen.
On the other hand, she could not comment saying that there would be an earthquake in the next day which would not have reminded anyone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment