E 'released an article that talks about LC Frances Oman.
Here you will find a biography, taken from his site direttametne:
http://www.miraclemaven.com/images/F_Oman_Press_Kit.pdf
I went to see information on Discovery Channel, which, according to the biography of Frances Omna, would work, but have not found any trace of the name. Does anyone know anything about it?
assume that the show is this, and also on the Internet Movie Database there is no trace of this persona:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0995483/fullcredits#cast
Su LC c'è riportata un'intervista fatta da Massimo Mazzucco a questa Frances Oman, che sarebbe stata colpita da un sarcoma. Faccio presente che l'intervista è stata tradotta probabilmente dallo stesso Mazzucco, quindi, al momento, non ho ancora avuto tempo di verificare la bontà della traduzione effettuata.
Vediamo alcuni brani dell'intervista:
...e poi sono finita da uno dei migliori oncologi della California. Lui fece una biopsia, e fu allora che ebbi la diagnosi di sarcoma aggressivo dei tessuti morbidi. A quel punto era diventato più o meno così, era come un paio di prugne, divided into two parts.
So does a visit from his doctor that he had apparently performed a biopsy. Let's see what the oncologist said:
must undergo surgery immediately, it should come immediately to the preliminary examination, and must proceed immediately with the operation
But Mrs. Frances Oman, which is defined investigative journalist, is not lost of mind and start looking on the internet:
I did not know much of the cancer, but they are an investigative journalist, and I immediately jumped online to do research. I found the Gerson Institute, and I called to talk with them.
So Mrs. Frances Oman decided to follow the treatment given Gerson Institute ( http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Gerson and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Gerson ).
And in the end, through knowledge, comes to our beloved Simoncini.
Let's see how he would have taken the oncologist of Oman:
I came home, I called my oncologist, and I told him everything I had done. And he sent me a letter basically "fired me," he told me that she would not have anything to do with me, because I had not done what he had recommended me, and he warned that rinsing the zone like that of course I would have sent the cancer around the body, and then I will probably remain just a living. Even my GP dismissed me and told me that I would have cared more for what I did.
And we see what he would have said Simoncini:
I can not promise anything, because I never know what that can happen, but I tell you one thing: in my experience, according to my stats, any patient of mine who have tested clean after three months, who has been diagnosed cancer free, has never had a relapse. He never came back elsewhere, and has never reappeared. Of course, it may come to her again il cancro, ma non a causa di questo. Dopo 2 o 3 anni è possibile che magari le venga un nuovo tipo di cancro…
Così la Oman è tutta felice di avere trovato finalmente una persona preparata.
Finalmente avevo trovato, con una modifica all’assicurazione, un oncologo disposto a seguirmi. Lui era aperto di mente, ma era anche profondamente spaventato per la mia vita. In base a quello che gli avevano insegnato, infatti, lui era convinto che il cancro mi si sarebbe sparso dappertutto.
Ricordo che Simoncini non è né medico, né tanto meno oncologo. Simoncini non può esercitare la professione di medico perchè radiato dall'albo.
Alla fine, per farla semplice, tramite applicazioni di bicarbonato la signora guarisce.
Il tutto sarebbe documentato anche da un video.
Tutto è finito bene dunque?
Sembra di sì.
Ma...
La signora Frances Oman è una scrittrice.
http://www.miraclemaven.com/
Ed una persona aperta alle cure alternative:
http://kickingcancer.org/
In questo sito si sponsorizza apertamente l'istituto Gerson e l'operato di Simoncini.
E l'intestatario del dominio è la stessa Frances Oman:
http://www.whois.net/whois/kickingcancer.org
La prima volta il cancro alla signora è stato diagnosed February 14, 2007. The deal was made with baking November 27, 2007.
From here:
http://www.allwhois.com/
miraclemaven.com Instead we find that the domain was registered on March 16, 2007.
So one month after diagnosis, when his life was in chaos because of the evil diagnosed, Ms. Oman is the desire and the time to register the domain. How very curious.
Other considerations:
- interview Ms. Oman has not mentioned in any way, as the oncologist who had applied initially;
- we have no idea how it was indeed cancer, since it was serious, if he was actually sick, why was not given any medical records. It would be very useful to have a copy of his medical history. Obviously I'd understand anything there, but who is more competent sottoporrei;
- information on discovery channel there is no trace of this lady Frances Oman, but I look any further checks from other people because he has denounced
- your doctor? If you really want to continue the discussion Simoncini, why not bring to the fore this fact, which if verified, would be an absolute gravity? Instead you keep it hidden, so, you become complicit in the desire to hide the "truth" about cancer?
One last thought:
in the movie can not be seen clearly that the hypothetical tumor was surgically removed? But the good
Simoncini and company have not always told to avoid like the plague the surgical removal of damaged tissue?
also was not appropriate to make further tissue removed for biopsy to see if it really was cancer?
What evidence there would have been better than that which could be healed of her cancer without radiation therapy after the results of the biopsy of tissue removed?
And again: why the movie is not intact? Why is not the removal of tissues? You can not have the entire movie from the initial cut, until the closure of the wound?
Mazzucco once said, faced a similar testimony: "Why should not I believe this person?"
I add: "And why should I believe her, as he has said things that anyone, even those in perfectly good health, could that mean?"
And look at this case and Robinson Frances Oman, sells books.
to think evil is a sin but ....
UPDATE - 21/09/2010
In the video, towards the end of the movie, we see that the catheter is placed, as explained in the interview, in order to continue the washing with baking soda.
I was pointed out by an expert (if I say I can do I can also tell you who it is) that what is inserted a catheter does not seem at all but a drainage tube, and not to flow from something 'outside to inside, but the opposite, namely to "leak", drain fluids (blood, serum ...) from the wound.
Look at this:
http://www.hmss-partners.com/1/pompette_per_aspirazione_1803981.html
seems exactly what you see in the movie.
Moreover in the last frame of the movie you see the pump full of pink liquid, more evidence suggesting that there is something in the pump comes from within and not to be baking soda, instead, during the operation, used syringes, it seems absolutely colorless.
So, after all the concerns expressed so far, it seems that after the operation was not carried out any washing soda.
As I said before, to think the worst is a sin but ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment