Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mystic Tan Acrylic Nails

Finally I can say! Naughty

was about time!

I have finally been accepted in the list of super experts who have come together to learn the truth about September 11th. The real truth.
It was expected that both the time and I will tell you, I was hoping there almost.
be put on the same page of giants such as Robert Balsamo, Ralph Kolstad, or the great Ted Muga ..
Well .. What fills me with pride gentlemen. I am bloated.

bad that I've ever done in my life any software to control towers. And even knowing which side you start.

After the deal "Maximum Reliability" ( http://complottismo.blogspot.com/2007_09_01_archive.html ), "Pilots for Truth" has done nothing to tighten controls to select people who apply to join the group.
And so he did with me.
And what is the best date to accept a new member in their gruppo?
Bhe.. l'11 settembre 2010, ovvio.
La richiesta l'avevo fatta a fine giugno ed è stata accettata l'11 settembre.
Giusto giusto per urlare al mondo intero gli n mila membri del gruppo nel giorno dell'anniversario.

Tornando a bomba, nonostante io non abbia mai creato software per torri di controllo il gruppo ha accettato la mia iscrizione comunicandomelo via mail.
La mail dice:
Thank you for your interest in our organization. It is an honor to have you join our ranks. After a brief verification process, we will add you to our core member list during the next update. 

Alla faccia del breve processo di verifica. Non mi hanno nemmeno chiesto qualche referenza more. Neither the name of the software on which I worked.

The temptation to follow up on what's been, I admit.
But this is enough to prove that they are rigorous in their inspections of those Pilots for Truth.
I do not know how long my name will remain on the list of experts, but so have all the documentation to prove its acceptance in the group without any hesitation.

Meanwhile, this is a small proof of acceptance took place on September 11:


The next time a friend / enemy conspiracy you slap in the face Pilots for Truth has n thousand affiliates, bhe, show him this link. And what di "Massimo dell'Affidabilità".
Se cambia idea allora qualche speranza c'è. Se non cambia idea, lasciate perdere, non ne vale la pena.

AGGIORNAMENTO - 27/09/2010
Come avrete visto dai commenti,. quelli di Pilots for Truth, si sono accorti che le mie conoscenze di fantasia erano di fantasia.
Bella forza, gliel'ho detto io. Nonostante tutto hanno impiegato 16 giorni, per accorgersene.
E lo mettono nei commenti alla fine di questo articolo che sono stati io a farglielo notare. Bravi!
Oltretutto, Pilots for Truth non pubblica delle scuse con i loro lettori per l'errore commesso, promettendo di essere più attenti nella selezione delle persone applying to be included among the States, but aims to attack the person who discovered that they accept anyone who asks to join, simply search experts.

And the joke comes directly from Rob Balsamo, that we have become accustomed to all manner of insult and injury.
And what did Rob Balsamo? I was removed from the list? No!
It changed my position and made me "liar" or a liar.

further evidence, if still needed, of how not to rub anything in those Pilots for Truth get to the truth and very little of their professionalism. The important thing is to sell their gadgets and exposes them as cowards who attack profiteers, as they are.

I note that on their home page there are things sbufalate time, such as the famous door of the cabin that would always be closed , and then the diversion would not have been possible.
http://undicisettembre.blogspot.com/2009/12/non-aprite-quella-porta.html

UPDATE Part II - 27/09/2010
I have been on the forum pointed out that LC I made a mistake in saying "Bella strength, I told myself."
E 'was another user, Decalagon, which ended up on my blog, has seen fit to warn Rob Balsamo from good dog he is.
Obviously if I had not reported the issue on my blog, Rob Balsamo non sarebbe venuto mai a conoscenza del fatto che io non sono affatto uno sviluppatore di software per torri di controllo.
Decalagon, siamo un po' a corto di argomentazioni se ci attacchiamo alla lingua italiana eh?
Mi ricorda qualcosa questa tua correzione. Qualcosa che ha a che fare con il controluce.. ma proprio non riesco a ricordamelo...
Tra l'altro sto aspettando la risposta da Rob Balsamo a queste mie tre domande:
- Come mai sono stato messo fra i piloti quando pilota non sono?
- Che tipo di verifiche sono state fatte da Balsamo per appurare che io fossi davvero quello che dicevo di essere?
- Perchè la mia ammissione al gruppo è avvenuta proprio l'11 settembre quando io la richiesta l'avevo fatta a fine June? It's not that you had to show everyone, as there are members of the group, so it was necessary to increase the number of members on the anniversary of its true? No, probably I'm wrong. Was it a case.

0 comments:

Post a Comment