Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pentax Water Pumps Diagram

Fellini lady luck does not exist

come say, a daydream, those magical unforgettable ingrained in memory.
the greatest illusion says Guido (an unattainable Mastroianni), who suffers from dreams, lost in dreams, confused with his dreams, fell almost by chance in life, lazy and helpless, supported only by the look of women
"My care, happiness consists in being able to tell the truth without anyone ever suffer. "
and of course, we know, this really is a dream of happiness is not based on truth on the case never compromise with the unknown, almost always. you do not experience the moral bigots to say that truth exists. all the dresses in their own way, masquerading behind their symptoms in the company of ghosts and subterfuge. every relationship, even and especially happy, is based on the mystery of the unspoken. Fellini
but perhaps it relates to honesty to be who we are.

here, women are women. only women and women endlessly.
beautiful skinny fat ugly cellulite and stretch marks elegant rags crazy airhead sophisticated methods intelligent coarse.
women.
by Fellini, with unconditionally.
infinitely appreciate the honesty of a vision that does not hide behind the male universe compromise unlikely and, indeed, impossible to find. Man lives of many women, women want to childhood, the mother and the nurses erotic dream primordial, the Saraghina, that everything is sexual and sensual imagery, but that beautiful, angelic women transparent ethereal beauty, a stunning Claudia / Claudia Cardinale - women wives fulfilling the duty of care and dell'insofferenza, women who love an airhead but always available, of other women, women who had and have. women in the life of a man.
in the life of a woman is a man. a woman seeking a man in the completion of its totality in an exclusive relationship.
in a man's life there are many women, because man lives in a way never totalizing parcelizzato investendo solo parzialmente. la donna, per l'uomo, è un simbolo e non la totalità, un pezzo mancante non l'interezza. all'intelligenza delle donne saperlo, accettarlo e apprezzare la parte che compete loro. questo è gioco delle parti, inutile cambiarlo, inutile appiattirlo, inutile sembrare uguali. l'eros si nutre della differenza, della diversità e del contrasto, della mascolinità opposta e complementare alla femminilità, non della parità dei sessi.


Claudia : Della storia che mi hai raccontato non ho capito quasi niente. Ma scusa, un tipo così, come tu l'hai descritto, che non does nobody any good, does not so you know otherwise? After all his fault. What demands from others?
Guido: Why? think I do not know? How did you noiosina, too.
Claudia: Ah, but you can not say anything at all! Are you funny hat with that old makeup! I do not understand, he meets a girl who can revive it, which gives life and he refuses?
Guido: Why can not believe it anymore.
Claudia: Why do not you want to know well.
Guido: Why is not it true that a woman can change a man.
Claudia: Why do not you want to know well.
Guido: And especially because I'm not going to tell another story liar.
Claudia: Why can not liking.

are different, emotionally and sexually different. the true strength of women and never forget and do not look different from what they are. Guido Anselmi is only, only, is the juggler and the women are many, many, thousands, at the end wonderfully acclaimed circus parade in the final fulfillment in the end all in the great role that will support only the final film that of life.


But what is that spark of happiness that makes me tremble and I restores strength, life? I beg your pardon sweetest creatures I did not realize I did not know, as it should accept you, love you, and how easy it is. Luisa, I feel liberated, everything seems okay, it all makes sense, everything is true. Ah, how I know myself to explain ... but I can not say. Here, everything comes back as above, I was confused again, but this confused me, as I have not as I would like to be, and I'm not afraid anymore. Actually, what I do not know, I try, I have not found it yet. Only then I feel alive and I can watch your eyes faithful without shame. It is a celebration of life, live it together. I can not tell you or another Luisa or to others. Accept me as if you are, is the only way to groped to find us. (Guido Anselmi )

0 comments:

Post a Comment