Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Philippines Vacation Spots

I met in the street a very poor young man ...

... Who Was in Love. Was His old hat, His coat worn, His cloak Was out at the elbows, the water passed through His shoes, - and the stars through His Soul.

Victor Hugo

Steve McCurry

my course is over.
my boss liked my photos, those in BN.
when they had to view them in front of the "class", the heart was beating strong.
at my age I get excited like a school girl, I do not know what to think, maybe it's time to grow.
leaving education, greetings, kisses and intentions of an appetizer, two words and then in the car.
maid at the door when I see Manuel, I mentioned in a post, Berliner Mauer, a young boy who moved to Milan to Savona and heart uncontaminated by heavy fine, which hugs and kisses, Federica, classmate, she also at that show Photo and probably since then, never let up on our doorstep without a thought of return.
alone, almost secretly, at the end of the day, at the end of the course.
'm happy, I feel a bit 'of joy, they gather in a photography course, he embraces it as the kiss of Doisneau, and above all, boldness, confidence, resourcefulness and simplicity wins.
win love. So I think, imagining chissàche.

  Steve McCurry

0 comments:

Post a Comment