is not just an annoyance, but a malaise that often leads me shortness of breath, headache, and at worst drawdown of pressure up to fainting!
E 'for these reasons that I choose carefully my perfumes, and I'm away from those red dot!
One of these is the incense ... This is the perfume that ever my nose and my body was sore to bear.
Those that love, are the sweet scents, fragrances summer with flowers and fruit, the most famous brands of perfume enveloping.
What I use most of all is the Joy of Life, Dior.
A heavenly perfume, but not persistent nauseante.Per give you an idea you carry a description that is perfect for me:
" In the intentions of its creators Dolce Vita Dior is "the fragrance of happiness", which should call to mind the romantic atmosphere of the film of the sixties set on the Italian Riviera . In this context, the choice of the name (reference to The famous film sweet life Federico Fellini) of colore della confezione (giallo) e delle note olfattive, principalmente floreali e speziate. "
Il costo è abbastanza elevato,l'ultimo mi è costato 45 euro per 30 ml.
L'altro giorno però,mentre andavo in palestra ho notato che vicino casa mia ha aperto un nuovo negozio di profumi artigianali. Ero un po in anticipo, così sono scesa a vedere di che si trattava... morale della favola, sono tornata a casa con un profumo in tasca e solo 4 euro in meno dal mio portafogli!
Oltre alle fragranze della linea fiori, frutti, muschio e fragranze per la casa, there is a section devoted to the so-called "fragrance inspired by" where, guess what? I found the sweet life! The empty 15 ml vial costs just € 1.50 and € 2.50 fragrance.
The package also has a small funnel that will be used for any future refills
The fragrance is very much like it has the same fragrance lingering just a little less original. This morning I put before you go to college, and still felt the lunch hour. The original but I feel it again until the next day but for the price I paid ... I definitely can not bear to spray it again the next day!
And you, what perfumes do you use? prefer floral fragrances and citrus, or the most intense?
0 comments:
Post a Comment