My favorite Rossettini
Buonpomeriggio ragazze! Oggi giornata relax per me, quindi I take this opportunity to tell you about a new Rossettini I've taken recently. You know what perfume store of which I spoke a short time ago? has a HUGE display of abstraction, the brand of which I heard so much about, but I never got to try.
So the other day I decided to try this:
I took the number 714, which is a nice fishing.
The color is fantastic, the performance is good although not a lipstick cremoso.E 'a nice matt look that goes well with the natural and warm colors.
The seal is good on average, about 3 / 4 hours. I've always moisturized lips, so I have no problems, however, not a creamy lipstick (For example does not have the same consistency of lipstick essence) may be a little too dry.
The price is very low, I have paid € 3, and I love it! Here are some photos
I would say that given the results, I will return to take someone else!
regard to product quality in general, I do not know why it is the only product that I have, however, the fact that it is made in Italy and that what I read from the site, each product is dermatologist tested for safety, I suggests that it is not so disgusting or at least no worse than all the brands we buy at a great price profumeria.
Come al solito, il prezzo non da garanzia di qualità !
A presto!
:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment