vivid colors. blue and 'blue, not the anemic and comatose variant of Milan.
blue. and do not fade to gray, gray smog, gray asphyxiation.
the line and 'unmistakable. a horizon without delay.
and between these two freedom 'color towering trees. green. brilliant green.
almost saw the light and its refractions today for the first time.
the way of the woods, so 'call this Cermis track through a forest full of snow, I read in numerous places with signs that describe it, that the trees are the pillars of the world. will be destroyed when all the sky there franera 'him.
the definition I like, and 'full of life and wisdom, and watch these pillars living with gratitude.
plan to ski and I enter into the plan by a story, a story, really unexpected.
light seeps through the trees, the day and 'spectacular, light and a warm sun that make the straight line' irrefutable.
but only light filters in the woods, where creeps can, 'and reality' is fading too, is filled with new creatures that do not belong to the realm of reality.
I still attracted by the play of light and I realize that it snows. I say this, but it snows here!
the woods, the trees, the branches are laden with snow and the wind moving the leaves drop the snow like snow. beginning with the feeling and 'just physical, epidermal, I feel it fall on me, but then I see.
in every crevice of light snow shines, comes to life, grew, he vanishes and reappears in infinite dense droplets of freezing and 'alive. but a snow snows I've never seen a snow invisible appears only through the playful creations of light. it's a magic?
look further into the trees more 'forward a few meters, and the light and the wind built another spell. trees blowing in the wind off the snow figures, creatures from a variety of forms, long, sinuous, smooth and fast. take the form that the tree gives them when they come off and then advanced dancing modeled the wind force. are two, the woods ten ... move and walk, coming toward me, me I'm lucky to be here at this time.
are in a fairy tale of silence and ice, are in a spell, a spell of the Snow Queen who hypnotizes me with his divinations and disguises and cold flashes.
and how I think, with infinite devotion, if I did not believe I would not 'hope.
are in a fairy tale of silence and ice, are in a spell, a spell of the Snow Queen who hypnotizes me with his divinations and disguises and cold flashes.
and how I think, with infinite devotion, if I did not believe I would not 'hope.
0 comments:
Post a Comment