paint a sonata ..
... If you knew what a pleasure when, with stubbornness, foolishness, forgetting everything, without the slightest awareness, without taking breath, I start to paint.
Konstantinas Ciurlionis.
Lithuanian artist, who lived between 1875 and 1911, painter and musician, very little known. I
, his knowledge, so to speak, I made it to the exhibition at Palazzo Reale in Milan.
I was pushed to do a tour of his paintings from the angelic ethereal colors and the subject of the painting chosen for the poster presentation of the exhibition.
this.
who?
of fact, apart from the news I quickly last year, who this author still do not know.
choice to say that I particularly looked at the pictures and read as little as possible interpretation of the author by the curators of the exhibition.
But the show was studded with its thoughts and quotes and I was struck by his statements on the subject of painting and inspiration.
Provo very pleased. Everything goes as usual, the sun rises, the grain matures, people talk and walk, while the fields, meadows, hills are all in bloom, the birds are singing, spring is everywhere, is very nice, but I do not I know nothing, I paint only.
I would write a symphony on the sound of the waves with the secret language of ancient forests, with the glitter the stars with our songs and my infinite sadness. I would climb the peaks higher, inaccessible to mortals, with the stars and create a beautiful wreath for my Zose
I get up at seven and even before, I really want to paint that I can never stop. I work for ten hours a day or more. But this is a job? Time goes by without my noticing, and travel far beyond the horizons of my imaginary world, that perhaps a miracle, but in which I'm fine
Ciurlionis is a designer of universes.
I the intention to paint this earth for a lifetime or at least until I will continue to have new ideas. It 's the creation of the world, but not as described in our Bible, another world, fantastic.
quest'umo paint seems instinctive happiness by searching the height, everything always converges towards the sky, with imaginative and subtle nuances as well as to suggest it belonged to another world. I also thought, read and watch, that delirious. delirious in a mystical sense of a good angel and perfect world, a world built on musical emotions-was also a musician-evoking an archetypal Jungian symbolism.
seems to be the happiest man in peaceful and satisfied the earth, but not of this earth. fact that this land is not painted, but a rappesentazione ideal, disembodied, a mental representation, perchance to dream, perhaps delirious, perhaps imagined in the dream state of consciousness.
makes me think of a world from which all come from, an archive of historical memory of humanity, an archetypal shock., A fairy tale primordial, natural symbolism of ancient idolatry.
you, watching this I thought, in a delirium mystic and ascetic, crossing an ocean without space and time, landing in a land we belong to viscerally.
0 comments:
Post a Comment