Nivea Pure & Natural: I Like! Post-
niveaBuonasera popolo di Blogger!
E' da qualche settimana che sto provando una nuova crema della nivea,la linea si chiama Pure & Natural ed è uscita da poco sul mercato italiano.
Generalmente non uso creme per il corpo,perchè odio i profumi che lasciano,perchè (diciamolo) mi scoccia anche incremarmi dopo la doccia ma, frequentando ogni giorno la piscina la mia pelle mi ha messa alle strette.
I primi giorni del nuovo anno, stavo facendo un giro all'Ipercoop;mi piace un sacco curiosare sugli scaffali e guardando il reparto creme body, I noticed this. Gia
name would suggest a creamy sauce well made, and in fact the package says, "No Parabens
-No-No mineral oils, silicones
-No dyes
In addition, 95% of the ingredients are of natural origin .
E 'enough "substantial" in the sense that it is enriched with argan oil and jojoba (Bio) is indicated for very dry skin but I think it is good for all skin types especially in winter.
has a very good smell, not unpleasant but that does not stay light and not soak the clothes ... is absorbed very quickly and moisturizes my skin quite well ... Chlorine-proof!
The price is € 5.60 per 250 ml.
the same line a few days ago I bought the face cream but I have not tried for that then I will let you know.
For now, I can tell you that it was satisfied by this, and my skin thanks you for my unexpected continuity: P
0 comments:
Post a Comment