Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bathroom Accessoriesvelba

Cine-Review: males against females

Buongiorno!
Una mia passione è il cinema ed è per questo che oggi voglio parlarvi di questo film.
Il genere che vedo è generalmente un genere disimpegnato: commedie italiane,comici (anche se oggi sono mooolto pochi) azione, Thriller, cartoni animati e raramente film drammatici.
L'ultimo film che ho visto è lo spin-off del precedente Maschi contro femmine.

The actors are almost the same, here are full of stories developed side of the first film.
The stories are mainly three:
The first is played by Luciana Littizzetto and Emilio Solfrizzi, the second and third Ficarra and Picone by Claudio Bisio and Nancy Brilly. Personally I love
Ficarra and Picone, and in this film were a hoot to watch!
I will not tell you much about the plot, watch the trailer and if you want to laugh, I recommend this film (and even before)!
A kiss and a good Sunday

0 comments:

Post a Comment