Buonpomeriggio E!
E 'a few months ago I discovered a fabulous cleanser biphasic believe that unless problems, I will not change ever again!
Some time ago, when I came across the channel Lolla (or, as it may, Strawberry Fields) on youtube, I started watching the video a bit Vecchiotti.
Search Guarducci, I found this product!
I use pencil and mascara every day to night so consequently I have to remove make my occhi.I detergents tested up to now not only burns but always left a black halo typically found in tablecloths of my bathroom (so that I did not sign make-up quite well!)
To the delight of my washing machine and then (and the pain that makes it happen) now remove make my eyes is no longer a problem.
The first question is: where do you buy? What brand is it?
I would say that you can buy raw materials, and voila! Cleansing biphasic here it is!
What you need: 1.A
bocetta empty: it has the plug with dispenser, I bought a large British chain, a box with 3 bottles, 3 flat, cream-and a funnel to 1 pound. You can find them in perfumery, or you can use a recycled, making sure to wash it for good (or possibly sterilization).
2.A dispenser: I use a glass coffee where I pen cleats but you could use anything else, or go to the eye!
3. Distilled water (The one you use for your iron) or rose water, distilled water or any other scented or not.
I use the simple demineralized water, because it is cheap and natural.
4.Oli: sweet almond oil and castor oil.
I use almond oil from Provence I, 6 € a beautiful bottle that lasts a lot and that can be used for 1000 other things. As for the castor oil, I buy it in pharmacies, and something about 2 €.
The doses are: 1 part castor oil, almond oil and two of water 3.
Simply shake (being a two-phase is needed) and I assure you everything in one pass away. It can also be used to waterproof makeup.
Try it for the record is wonderful and also because my Bio Almond oil is no different schifezzine, castor oil is pure and distilled water ... I tell you to do?
:-P
0 comments:
Post a Comment