Happy Saturday girls! I have a half hour to devote to my blog:)
The other day I made a small incursion by Kiko because I wanted to see the new collection (even if actually I already knew what to get!)
products I purchased are:
Two long-lasting lip color (04 and 06 deep pink apple red) a water Blush (02 mandarin frizz) and a water eyeshadow (02 light gold).
I state that I loved this collection from the first time I saw it, they are "new" products especially for a brand like kiko.
start with the things I liked most: The water blush.
A beautiful color, a very nice fishing light portabilissimo.
very little time to have a "healthy skin" I tried
holding it up yesterday for 6 hours, perfect as soon as the messenger.
Rating: 10! Great color, super performance, easy application, more than affordable price (6.90)
Another product that I really liked is the lip marker:
The above is the number 06 red apple, while one below 04 is the deep pink. Pro : 1. Very long held, after the famous first 6 hours of the lipstick was still there, but there was a bit less intense! 2 . Price, 6.90 are few considering the prices of the lip maker competition 3 . The colors, ranging from brown to red, beige to plum.
Against: 1 . The lips should be super hydrated, however, if you put the lip balm before the "marker" does not write after you do so completely and so during the day 2. Drawing up, the feeling is not the best, I think if you took a pen to the spirit and put him on the lips I feel the same! 3. The fact that it is removed, it became a counter the next morning when my sister thought I had bleeding lips: it tends to settle on the folds.
Final score: 8 for all the reasons I have just expressed.
Last eyeshadow product is water: it is a beautiful golden that I like, yes, but it's nothing that has not already seen and reviewed.
Despite this, I'll use very often! use very light colors as a base because they often put a line of eye liner ruled that if you put dark colors do not see it.
has a good time but also depends greatly on from the base that you put in: I had a spell of Kiko, and late evening I could see a few lines of product deposited on pieghette.Voto: 7.5
Finally, I leave you with two photos in which I put the light on the eye gold on the lips and the deep pink with a bit of gloss:
nice weekend! *
0 comments:
Post a Comment