Sunday, February 20, 2011

Loging Na Nasza Klase

Saturday cleaning day ... (Not home) Let's talk about

Not having a lot of time during the week, Saturday is my day to devote to the care of the body but especially in the face.
Yesterday in fact not only I did not want to study, but I wanted to do something for my face a little off and so, by opening my drawer I found:
The deep pore cleansing of bior streep , The face mask of Geomar refreshing, cleansing gel and scrub of fitocose ( here details about my products fitocose )


First, I took my aloe gel. I moistened my face, and taking little product I have eliminated any remaining impurities with this detergent insistendo sulle mie zone “critiche”: naso, mento e fronte.
Dopo aver risciacquato per bene(con acqua tiepida) senza asciugare il viso, ho usato la crema levigante alla  farina di mandorle,anche questa volta insistendo sulle zone critiche del mio viso per circa uno, due minuti. Infine , ho usato la maschera rinfrescante.
Questa maschera si presenta sotto forma di un gel trasparente, ha un odore leggero non fastidioso e una consistenza perfetta. E’ mono dose, una confezione con due mono dosi costa un euro quindi è abbastanza economica e pratica per chi come me, non è costante nell’uso di maschere per il viso.
Va lasciata in posa per circa 10, 15 minuti
After rinsing, buffered the face with a towel, I had a perfect face: bright, her skin was smoother and clean, a nice feeling to the touch! The only drawback: the damn blacks points and pores on the nose! Bleahhh! Here come into play my stripes bior: work the same way as nivea visage clear-up strip, apply on your nose wet, we leave for 10-15 minutes and pull away ... you will see that crap! In the package I J even those for the face but I've never used. Only problem with these Test Strip? They work as a posture and then sink at least for that day, sebum production increases.
After applying my face cream, I did a light make up with eye shadow and mascara eyeliner



plug envy for the beautiful makeup seen in Sanremo, but aware that at 4 o'clock in the afternoon I could not go out with a make-up festival, I made a version soooo soft (I would say that the end had nothing to do with that trick just!)



That's it!
Good evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment