Thursday, February 17, 2011

Western Chikenin The Train

flash Review: Cream Lemon and cucumber

last few weeks I'm using a cream that I would like very nice Reviewed:
This is the face cream with lemon and cucumber dell'Erbolario.
E 'recommended for oily and impure, as well as small skin blemishes as spots after pimple.
addition to being an astringent it has a light coating effect
not colorless like other creams, which is a light beige on the skin reduces redness and imperfections.
not use it every day especially in winter because my skin is very oily and this cream is very very astringent.
The use or rather as a base under the foundation when I want more coverage, or alone with a bit of blush when I do not want to put the foundation.
I put you in a clear jar for convenience, but the cream is sold in a 50 ml tube. Costa 13:50 €.
My assessment is positive, especially for those with very oily skin or problems with rosacea light.

0 comments:

Post a Comment