I found this brand cosmetics not long ago. In my town have recently quote of the new stand Oviesse points, so I had a good feast (in most times, do not panic!)
start?
-Illuminating All Over (color 01 and 02)-SunClub-
I love it! It has fantastic colors, I use it as enlightening as well as individual ombretto.L 'I paid € 3.99! Absolutely promoted!
Lipgloss-moisturizing and refreshing (terracotta color)-Sunclub-Very nice, shiny, not sticky also has sunscreen even if low (SPF 6) and also the color I like molto.Promosso! Price € 1.99
XXXL nudes-Gloss (02)-even this non-sticky moisturizing a nice catch! Excellent!
Price € 2.29
Rossettini-n 45 -: I do not like the color, and also because texure more than a lipstick looks like a colored cocoa butter ... Ugly. Price € 2.49
-Glitter Eye Liner-Great product! I used it at New Year and I had no problems any of them shedding tears of glitter all over his face: D Perfect! Price € 2.99
Lyner-Glam Metal (brown and electric blue) - are really "metal"! The brown I like best, blue is too bright, even in summer ... plus it seems a little more brown liquid, it will be ... however, I also like these are promoted! Price € 2.99
-Colour Eye Shadow and Shine (01 and 02) Fantastic! Very beautiful colors, are definitely not matt, but called Colour and shine, as they should be? Beautiful beautiful beautiful! Excellent writing effect, long life!
Price € 3.29
-Eye Shadow (27 and 35) Very beautiful! I seem repetitive, but try it! Even good writing effect these beautiful colors and durability. Price € 1.99
Here are some swatches:
| |
| Illuminating All over n.2 |
| |
| Left numbers 1,2, 27 and 35 |
| |
| From left blue Glam metal, Glam metal glitter eyeliner and brown |
| |
| From left lipstick n.45, Terracotta and Light candy |
Kajal-2 in 1 (pink-gray)-Good writing effect, do not write in the eye. durata.Il Good price and good writing effect not remember precise, I think € 1.99.
-longlasting (pink and brown)-phenomenal! They have a longer than normal pencils are soft ma al punto giusto. La rosa è utilissima quando si vuole usare una matita chiara per illuminare un po l'occhio.La marrone è bellissima!
Prezzo € 1.99
Le kajal: Da sinistra verde acqua,blu,grigio,nero marrone.Sono molto morbide quindi ottime per l'interno dell'occhio, e ottimo per l'inverno.. in estate non saprei ma ad occhio secondo me tendono a scolare con il caldo. Durata media buona scrivenza!
Prezzo: € 1.49 ciascuna
Gli Swatches delle matite:
| |
| il rosa più a destra è quello della long lasting |
Considerazioni generali:
Mi sembra una marca che ha un buon rapporto qualità prezzo. Certo alcune cose sono meglio di altre, io non ho mai provato fondotinta o crema viso,ma fino ad ora quello che ho comprato non mi ha delusa.
I prezzi sono bassi, la reperibilità buona. On the site there are also Inci of almost all products and I must say that I'm not so malvaggi or at least no worse than more expensive branded products. The
kajal from 1.49 are even totally green! In short, I recommend it, I like the colors, the length is acceptable, even if the collections are almost always difficult to find very nice and well priced glazes and colors that have nothing to envy to other brands. Next time I will speak of my glazes essence.
Good reading: *
0 comments:
Post a Comment