not know about you, but I love the shoes!
From these super comfortable, I wear every day to the most bizarre and high heels.
My first shoes were those bullseye
With these, I moved my first steps into the world.
But my leg grew out of proportion and my personal tastes were beginning to make itself felt around 5 years, I wanted to choose my own shoes.
The Lelly kelly they reflect a lot ... sequins, ribbons and flowers were a fairy tale for me!
This brand has fulfilled my wishes up to the age of 9 years.
arrive on the day of my first communion, the day that I absolutely wanted a pair of dancers ... My mother had always hated them! On that occasion, however, had to give ..
We opted for a pair of dancers cream, similar to these.
With the start of the school, in its heyday Spice Girl started buttarte eye on wedges.
Although I spent most Sundays at my grandmother in the closet to prove all her shoes and even physically prove more of my age, for the heels I was not ready yet.
you remember the style of Spice Girl?
For those who do not remember, here it is:
This type of wedge, however, not were suitable for a young girl and with hindsight, I think that only they could afford them! My first real pegs were these:
I've loved, but even for these .. I had to suffer a bit when you're small you always in a hurry to grow up!
finally arrived at the age of 14/15 years old I could buy all the shoes I liked best:
At that time the shoes were pointed, and cleavage were of all colors! My obsession with shoes meant that acquistassi cleavage of each color : acid green, fuchsia, blue ... and have only worsened with time!
For every day use low boots, walking shoes or predominantly black, but in my wardrobe is a bit of everything ... These sub, I retail information last winter during the sales ... a bit excessive! :)
These instead I got them at Zara this winter
And you have this strange obsession?
What are the shoes that were included with your year?
0 comments:
Post a Comment