Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Funny Birth Certificate Clipart

Fitocose: products, NI, produced no

I got to try several times certain products of this company, and today I would like to share my personal opinion.
products I tried are: the viola tricolor
Purifying cream, clay mask and propolis, sebobase, no pore gel, cleansing gel with aloe and azulene, all'eufrasia eye gel, shea butter pocket, smoothing cream to flour almonds.

start:
Purifying cream viola tricolor : My skin tends to be greasy, but in winter I feel the need to have a deeper idratazione.Questa cream is what I need: moisturizing yet opacizzante.Mi is over within three months by putting each package mattina.La is 50 ml, but very hard because you only need very little. For me though the product is absolutely YES!
The price is about € 10.


clay and propolis Mask: site says " Pasta dried Green Clay-based aesthetic treatment for oily skin with impurities"
for my skin but does not go well at all ... does the opposite! A few hours later the nose becomes shiny and my pores seem to be more dilated. For me, the product NO. It costs about € 10 per 100 ml of product






Sebobase:  Questo è un fluido sebo-regolatore che però sulla mia pelle non da molti effetti.Lo mettevo prima del trucco,ma da solo è troppo secco quindi dovevo comunque mettere sopra almeno sulle guance un'ulteriore crema. E' un gel che si assorbe velocemente, però non fa miracoli. Diciamo che non è da buttare ma non lo ricomprerei.
Prodotto Nì. Costa circa 14 euro per 30 ml di prodotto.






No pores Gel: This is a gel, and is an astringent for balancing oily skin. This to me is a good product, it is easily absorbed, has a good smell, and should be placed in areas where the pores are more dilated. Product
YES! I have applied morning and night for a month, and already after the first 15 days it seemed that the appearance of my skin had improved.
costs about 15 € for 30 ml.






Cleansing Gel with aloe and azulene : I love this product! And 'I use a gel cleanser that removes make-up face each sera.Ne need very little, does not froth but removes all traces of makeup and impurities. It has a beautiful fragrance, very delicate.
Sssssssi Product! It costs about 6 € for 150 ml, and very hard (I usually use it for 3 months and I have not finished yet)


Gel Eye all'eufrasia : it is a moisturizing gel for the eye area. This product lasts a lifetime because they need very little, because I had to throw it at the end of four months was still metà.Non has great utility but to moisturize, then if you look a natural product to put on your bags, this will not decrease but not increase, only moisturize.
Tuttosommato More product so that NI. 30 ml of the product cost € 6.59


Shea Butter poket : I always use cocoa butter for my constantly chapped lips. This can also be used for hands, has a consistency a bit hard and uncomfortable for me is the packaging. Put your finger into the jar when they are out is not exactly the best, but maybe carrying a brush ... we say that it can go.
However, it is not enough moisturizing, very hard on my lips. Product
that NI no longer, it costs € 2.09 per 5 ml.

Smoothing Cream the almond flour :
E 'exfoliating cream thanks to the presence of tiny particles obtained by crushing the almond shells. Excellent product, when the' I bought it I was contained in a jar just like a cream, but now have opted for a tube.
I do not know whether it is better as packaging, but what counts is the content. Simply massage a minimum of product on your face for a few minutes, risciacquare et voilà... pelle liscia e pulita!
Prodotto assolutamente SI!
Costo: € 8.92 per 50 ml




Considerazioni generali:
Per chi non la conoscesse, Fitocose è un'azienda di cosmesi vegetale (per davvero perchè a volte questo vocabolo non è evidentemente capito da alcune case cosmetiche) bio ecologica con sede a milano.
Io ho acquistato tramite il loro sito,i tempi di consegna sono di circa 2 settimane.
Questa attesa è dovuta al fatto che i prodotti vengono spesso o quasi sempre preparati nel momento dell'ordine poichè hanno una scadenza che di solito non supera i 4 mesi dall'apertura dei prodotti.
L'inci di ogni crema,detergente and more that is absolutely green, and the prices are low if we consider that the products of large retailers are anything but natural and still have a medium-high price.
I buy a bit of everything (no silicone and crap) but when I do an order and make a gift to my skin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment