Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dental Hygienist School Cover Letter

Mascara bomb proof! (And is not a figure of speech!)

tonight after studying all day I did a bit of make-up, although I had to go to water aerobics class. No foundation, just a little pencil and a little mascara ... remember to have bought one some time ago by kiko, but could not remember exactly what was the effect.
The mascara in question is the 'Ultra Tech Waterproof Black. The brush is this:
I love this type of application because it separates the lashes perfectly ... BEGINNING then applying a bit of pencil, which is also waterproof light light

then I open my beautiful black mascara, and begin to implement it. By the way, as you can see from the photo I have already separated enough and curved eyelashes without mascara. This is the final result:


Inevitably the eyelashes stick a bit, because the waterproof at least to me often this effect, but never mind. I go out, I'm going to get me my lesson, I shower and then I look in the mirror to test my make-up ... wow! Perfect makeup, the mascara did not even drooled a little.
for removing make-up, however, waiting to go home ... and that is where the fun part! This mascara is
waterproof, but it is also proof of oil, makeup remover, soap ... everything!
I had to suffer the first ten minutes using oil, detergent and then finally able to remove make-up remover ... Moral of the story: the bomb-proof!

Ps
I had a similar experience with another waterproof mascara, the eyelashes of Maybeline, I never tried to use the pool but when I put it during the day (because I really like the result that by) this too is a tragedy to take away! using the two-phase does not go away, what do you use?
A kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment