Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Exercise To Rebuild A Knee

Tags: Cloud

Buonaseraaa!
These days are pretty messed up with the study, would be published after 1000, but it's just to sleep and then wake up early tomorrow!

Tags: Tag Cloud

1. You are so named because someone else was called by that name?
Bubi is a nickname, so I called a friend-sister I've known for 15 years

2. When was the last time you cried?
'm a crier: P my tear ducts open as taps for happiness:)

3. Do you like your handwriting?
is enough, they are very orderly (except when I take notes in a hurry, for those not even enough for the Rosetta Stone!

4. What is your favorite meal of meat?
I just have picky, I eat almost everything .

5. Do you have children?
No, I'm 23 years old and hopes to build a career first. In the future I would like to have two or three

6. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself?
Yes are a loyal person nice and on which you can rely on. I have my flaws like everyone else, usually either love me or hate me (The process is usually that first and then you hate me you love me)

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Yes
enough

8. You still have your tonsils? No
a child I always cause high fever and so on!

9. You'd Bungee Jumping?
EVER. I suffer terribly from vertigo

10. What is your favorite cereal? Puffed rice


11. Do you untie your shoes before removing them?
not always ... depends on the type of shoe

12. Your favorite ice cream and strawberry
Hazel

13. What do you notice first thing in other people?
Il modo di fare: valuto a pelle se mi piaci oppure no (ma mi sbaglio il più delle volte!)

14. Rosso o rosa?
Rosso e rosa anche se non mi fanno impazzire entrambi

15. Cos'è che ti piace meno di te?
Direi che mi accetto per come sono senza problemi

16. Cosa ti manca di più?
Non saprei.. la concentrazione dopo 3 ore di elettrotecnica?! :P

17. Di che colore hai i pantaloni e le scarpe in questo momento.
Tuta nera e pantofole azzurre con un cagnolone 

18. Che musica stai ascoltando?
Nessuna

19. Se fossi un pastello che colore saresti?
Verde Acqua

20. Favourite smell?
Sweet and not too persistent.

21. What was the last person you talked on the phone? My boyfriend


22. Do you like the person who sent you this?
I took the post from Dadda, from what little I read about her, she seems nice

23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Dance

24. Hair color? Dark brown


25. Eye color? Light brown


26. Do you wear contact lenses? No


27. Favorite foods?
absolute Pasta, pizza and ice cream

28. Horror movies or happy ending? A happy ending

29. Last movie seen?
Maschi contro femmine

30. Colore della maglia che indossi?
Nera! Che fantasia

31. Estate o inverno?
Inverno

32. Abbracci o baci?
Tutti e due

33. Che libro stai leggendo?
Il librone di Elettrotecnica :(((

34. Cosa c'è sul tuo tappetino del mouse?
In questo momemento sono al portatile quindi niente tappetino, nel fisso c'è un omino arancione tristissimo su un fondo blu

35. Cosa hai visto in TV ieri sera?
Niente..

36. I tuoi suoni preferiti?
Quello del telefono quando chiama qualcuno che ho voglia di sentire e quello del mare quando la sera la spiaggia si svuota

37. Rolling Stones o Beatles?
Beatles

38. Qual è il posto più lontano da casa che hai visitato?
San francisco

39. Hai un talento speciale?
Mh..cerco di impegnarmi in quello che faccio :)

40. Dove sei nato?
Palermo 

0 comments:

Post a Comment