The color that they place more often, however, is the mud / dove. I love it! It is not vulgar, goes with everything, and with the winter with a touch of color to my milk-white hands!
I decided that my first dove enamel should not be Particulate Chanel (for the cost a little high for a glaze!) And so I found it 4 that have nothing to envy:
1. Essence No Shine Multi Dimension XXXL 66 most wanted:
This is the last one I bought a couple of months ago. It 's a darker tone than the last two photos, is a brown mud. I bought for € 1.99. Here's the Swatch
---------------------->
2.Layla Ceramic Effect n.12
A friend bought it with the modern woman, but once opened, not really liked the color and decided to give it to me. He actually rose undertones that I do not know if you can see well in foto.Anche like this color resembles that essence being a mud-colored.
(pictured one pass)
3.Rimmel Lastin No Finish Pro 270 Steel Grey:
This is one of my favorites, I love it!
It 's a color halfway between the dove and the mud, and I bought it for about 5 Euro.
4.Nail Lacquer American Apparel n.36494 Mouse
Last but not least, fantastic!
This is for me the true color dove, I paid about 5 €
General:
Coverage and duration:
The coverage is equal to some for all, that in a bit more opaque and American Apparel which is a little thicker than the other while a little less opaque is the layla. The time for me to me and not from the glaze, if not go swimming if I'm not with your hands in water nail polish lasts me 4 / 5 giorni.Al If "use" hands and I'm not all impaled the day length drops to 2 / 3 days a bit for everyone. Again If, however, the American Apparel is a step above.
Availability and color: The colors
I like them all, but what the essence is similar to Layla, as well as that of Rimmel is similar to American Apparel, (just a darker tone).
Regarding the availability of the details are to be done only on the Rimmel and Mouse American Apparel: bought them in America then I found them easily and at a super attractive price. In Italy I can not tell exactly how much they cost, nor if it is hard to find.
Value for money:
do not know if it was understood that I love the glazes American Apparel! :) Apart questo, il più economico per chi ama cambiare rimane quello della essence,che ha anche una buona durata.
0 comments:
Post a Comment