Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sensative Skin Ingrown Hairs Electric Shaver

When you destroy the cold ....

... bought a hand cream and a good lip balm!
Buonpomeriggio!
These days I could appreciate the two products that seem to do their homework enough: I'm talking about the hand cream and lip balm with shea I de Provence.


In the winter my hands for mercy, and I must say that this cream does for me. In fact, not a creamy consistency, and gliecerina contains jojoba oil and must be shaken before use because he was of 100% vegetable ingredients are not chemically emulsified, and then it just omegenea and a bit soggy.
The 75 ml pack costs about € 4.50 and lasts very much!
I like it because unlike the other creams will not burn your hands when I superscrepolate and has a delicious smell.
more than I like cream (just for consistency a bit oily) to use as a compress: I put a small amount on hands and leave for about ten minutes. Then, with a handkerchief and dabbed tadadadaaaan my hands are super soft!
Another product is the lip balm with argan oil. This however is not very creamy and does not slide well on the lips but also moisturizes really well and is also totally natural. It costs about € 2 and is available as well as the perfume or cream in the supermarket.
The site of the house, however, found in the retail dealers.
For lovers of eco-bio, these products are promoted but not all lines are then de Provence I check the labels for good, the fact that there is written above "vegetable" or "herbal product" often does not mean anything!

And if this cream after your hands are still not hydrated, then you should go out next spring!

Kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment