Sunday, February 27, 2011

Calculate Annealing Temperature Primer Calculator

Liebster



About a month ago I got the idea to open my own blog, a minute space to gossip and talk about makeup and passions. I must say that after this little time can be said to be overjoyed to have "met" even though virtually the persons who, though known by a comment or by reading a few posts, I have a smile or a tear riflessione.Prendo the ball to say thanks to all you!
This award was given to me by Lara, a cute girl that I follow the first steps in this realm virtuale.Mi like it because in addition to cosmetic products review, part of the post in which to dream with you our ideal home or Our favorite car.
I can turn my turn to award the 3 or 5 blogs, and I have chosen 5 here it is:

1. of Manuka Manuka ** 's make up and creativity, a very nice blog that I recommend you read. She is an engineer from Milan (I hope one day soon colleague: P) as the title over to talk about makeup is delighted to create organic products do it yourself. She seems like a smart person and very nice!
2. Lara the world in my own way, which as I said is a blog that I follow willingly and I invite you to read.
3. Dadda of Bits of me, a blog is always updated and full of useful tips! She is very nice and helpful!
4 . Crazy4makeup of Flitwick & Delicious , I always find lots of helpful tips on his blog, and not to be repetitive, but she is very nice!
5. Last but not least, give the prize to tricks revealed, a constantly updated blog full of swatch and review.


Congratulations to the winners:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment