Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Gamestop Mount And Blae

fantastic film! For those who have not seen yet ...

The film in question is Inception.

I should have seen the movies and instead I saw a few nights ago ... kids movie!
We carry the story directly from Coming soon:

" Sun Cobb (Leonardo DiCaprio) is a very skilled thief, the best in the world when it comes Extraction of the dangerous art: that the theft of valuable secrets from the depths of the subconscious and dreams, when the mind is at its most vulnerable. Cobb skills have made it a leading player in the dangerous world of espionage, but made him a fugitive wanted in the world. But now Cobb has a chance of redemption, but only if he can make the impossible possible. "


But let's cut to the chase, is the kind of film I like: Do not assume a mix between science fiction and mystery action without needing to insert scenes of blood and various schiefezze.
The cast is well done, is that the actors are good (and famous), will also d a few years I upped Leonardo di Caprio ( the last one I saw was Shutter Island, this very nice in my opinion) but I was glued to the TV, I regretted not having seen the movies.
Belli effects, the dialogues are not monotonous and more you can rifarvi eyes with the pretty face of Leonardo:)
not tell you more but if you like movies you want to spend two pleasant and surreal hours, watch it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment